Friday, September 01, 2006

I love movie trivia

Been meaning to share this for some time...I love movie trivia, especially when it comes to visiting sites used in movies. Two of my favorite things combined: movies and travel.

So, for those movie trivia-ists out there (you know who you are), can you name the recent horror flick that this castle was featured? Hint: the main character had fangs.

Lux-Ardennes HY 0806 035

For those of you who answered, The Shadow of the Vampire (the 2000 film with John Malkovich and Willem Dafoe based on the 1922 filming of the first vampire film, Nosferatu), a hearty "well-done"! This is the castle in Vianden, Luxembourg that we recently visited.

I kept walking around the castle thinking, "I feel like I have seen this before." I can finally figure out why now....

No comments: