Saturday, April 12, 2008

what is that called?

Went into a store looking for English muffins the UK, no such thing exists. Well, technically, the product does exist but under a different name, white muffins.

Sounded kinda weird until the Budman mentioned that everywhere else on the planet, those things we call hot dogs in the US are called American hot dogs. OK...I get it now.


Anonymous said...

also american muffins... that's a funny one.

Hachie Gal said...

also American Ranch dressing

Missy said...

Texas Barbeque ... Texas Toast ... And Ranch Style beans are called Texas Ranch Style beans here.