Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Salt in my coffee

While in Copenhagen, I confirmed what we all know to already be true. Salt in a cappucino is just...well...not good! I mistakenly thought that the small round bowl of loose crystals was in fact sugar, not salt. When was the last time you saw "loose salt" (i.e. not in a salt shaker) sitting on a table? My point exactly.

The best part (or most humiliating) was that I displayed this dash of bravado in front of several tables of other patrons in a lovely canal side cafe in Nyhaven. Yep..."she had Yankee written all over her".

All you can do is laugh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a friend of mine, he put lots of salt in popcorn which was soooo salty!!! heee..heee...:)
Yuning

Hachie Gal said...

I remember when we first came to Asia and Germany and saw sweet popcorn for the first time.