Monday, April 02, 2007

Springtime along the Rhine

I’ve been meaning to get out for weeks now and snap a few photos of the amazing daffodils that are literally everywhere in Dusseldorf. Every time I go running, I see them, and think, “Gosh, I need to bring my camera next time”, but never do. So, a lazy Sunday afternoon and the need to practice with a new camera provided the perfect opportunity. Sadly, I may have waited a tad bit too long for the white daffodils (they were starting to look a bit spent), but still, this has been nature’s way of greeting me every day over the past few weeks.

Hattingen HY 022

Hattingen HY 031

Hattingen HY 033

Hattingen HY 035

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thanks for the beautiful pictures! The flowers are so pretty and I love the village you visited also! Hope you both have a blessed Easter holiday! TH

Hachie Gal said...

They were really pretty...then the tulips, wisteria, and now finally, the roses. England is just as lovely. So pretty....