Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Dun-dun

London Marathon Training: Week 12 of 19
Sunday target run: 2 hours 45 minutes
Monday target run: off
Tuesday: speedwork - 6 x 3:00 minutes

Flicking through TV listings this week, and what to my wondrous eyes did I see? The quintessential show for the Law & Order fan....Law & Order UK.

Same show format. 2 cops and 2 lawyers. Same black background and white lettering leading into the scene changes, and the same "dun-dun" music. If you are a L&O junkie like me...and going on 19 years I might add...you know what I mean.

Only slight change (and for those fans lie me out there, I know you know these words by heart) -" In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police who investigate crime and the CROWN PROSECUTORS who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories."

Some days, TV viewing does not get any better than this.

No comments: