Friday, April 03, 2009

G20...

No, I was not affected by the G20 summit in London...

No, I was not impacted by commuter trains and public transport issues. as the world leaders scurried about with their entourages which did cause disruption for some...

No, I did not see any of the riots, as I do not work in central London...

No, I did not stay home for work or wear business casual so as to be "London white collar person incognito"...

No, Buddy did not see any of the riots either but he does work in central London (when he is not in Iceland which is most of the time). As he emerged from the tube on Thursday morning en route to work in London he just saw the same two guys hocking papers...

No, I did not see Obama, Angela, Nicholas, Gordon, or any of the other G20 leaders...any why I would?

No, unlike the British press coverage of Pres Obama, I have never heard the helicopter or the car that the US president travels in as "Helicopter One" or "Cadillac One". Any one else?

Yes, I really could have cared less what Michelle Obama wore while in London... really. The "bare arms" story is so "5 minutes" ago...

Yes, it appears Michelle made the first move to hug "Liz"...again, do we care?

And those were the main new stories of the visit...oh yea, the G20 leaders agreed to that 1.1 million USD global finding thing..... (wink-wink). Now, that is the real news story.

No comments: