Saturday, September 10, 2005

German Class Update

Sorry that the sequel blog post for German school is a bit overdue. You see, I did not attend class on Thursday.

It wasn’t as if I intentionally planned on not returning to the scene of the crime: session 2 of German class. Especially, after my less than enthusiastic reaction to the introductory session. I can report that Buddy did attend the second class and had a much more positive reaction than I. No, my reason for not attending had everything to do with a business trip to Warsaw that resulted in a late night flight back to Düsseldorf.

I had just about made my peace with the idea that I was going to proceed with German school and enroll in the 8 week semester. Now, as I look at upcoming travel schedules for work, I can already see 5-6 potential conflicts when I am going to be traveling on business. Seems that may not be the best recipe for learning a language if you are going to miss 40% of the classes. A new dilemma unfolds….

Perhaps I should investigate this 1:1 tutor option....

No comments: