Friday, July 21, 2006

A silent blog is not a good thing

First, apologies for the somewhat silent blog. Let’s attribute it to:

* Yes, you are tired of me saying it…long, long work hours.
* The heat…it is 89 degrees in the inferno I call an apartment (and who wants to sit in front of a hot computer?
* A nice little weekend in London.

Well, at least for me. Poor Bud was on call much of the weekend as is evidenced by the photo…his trusty blackberry friend/combo email phone thing. We're in the lovely Covent Garden area having lunch.

London 0706 002

Yes, there are times when I yearn for the “good old days” where we are not accessible 24 x 7. Don’t get me wrong, we both suffer this challenge. I’ve been recently chastised about the whole “work-life” balance thing from a work colleague….

Never fear…the blogger’s back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bad enough having to suffer through long working hours without A/C - and then being hassled on the Work/Life thing - who would do such a cruel thing?

confused - yet again...

Hachie Gal said...

only concerned friends...