Thursday, January 14, 2010

I think I know...

...what kind of old lady I am going to be.  I continue to get glimpses into the future and I think the handwriting is on the wall....

(1)  The old lady in the red house with all the cats...you will probably see me featured on some nightly news program...I will either have set up a sanctuary for homeless animals or they will all be living with me.  As much as I love animals, let's hope it is the former, and not the latter.

(2)  I will be the one "who has fallen and can't get up".  A couple of tumbles down the housestairs in London have already assured me of that.  Do I need to order my medi-alert bracelet now?

(3)  I already have trouble opening jars, bottles, or packaging of any kind with my hands...does not bode well for the future meds.

(4)  My brain's hard drive needs "de-fragging"...too much junk stored up there and I can never find what I need when I need it. 

Now, before I get any comments from those friends and families who are already enjoying the "autumn of their years", this is in no way meant to be derogatory....it is only an observation of the adage..."we all get older".

No comments: