Thursday, January 07, 2010

Snow, snow, snow, snow

London finally got in on the snow-act "post Christmas" as it snowed in London all day yesterday, including in my little corner hamlet of west London. For those poor people in Scotland and northern England, they have been braving massive snowfalls for days, so we can't really complain.

Having decided not to brave the roads, I stayed tucked in my home office with my office mate Ginger.

Ginger 0110

The good news is that London is supposed to get more snow today as well; good, because I like snow! The bad news is that the snow is turning to ice...and that is when the real problems begin. Forget that I might not be able to get to work; sister here has studio audience tickets to the taping of tomorrow night's Dancing On Ice, with Torville and Dean, and we gotta get to north London for the taping.

I did snap these photos about 30 minutes into yesterday's snowfall.

January snow 2010 1

January snow 2010 5

January snow 2010 6

January snow 2010 3

January snow 2010 2

No comments: