I figured I needed to put it out there...into cyberspace...to make it real for me, although I think I have already bought it into it, both literally and mentally.
Next year's running goal is defined:
12 marathons in 12 months in 2012.
The selected race list is as follows:
* January - Marrakesh, Morocco
* February - Seville, Spain
* March - Rome, Italy
* April - London or Vienna,Austria
* May - Prague, Czech Republic
* June - Midnight Sun Marathon, Tromso, Norway
* July - Koenig's Marathon, Fussen, Germany
* August - Reykjavik, Iceland
* September - Berlin, Germany
* October - Amsterdam, NL or Dublin, Ireland
* November - Athens, Greece (home of the original marathon) or French Riviera Marathon (Nice to Cannes)
* December - Lisbon, Portugal
I know, I know, I know. Already heard it.
Reason: (1) because they're there, (2) I'm a fan of destination running and (3) have a huge charity fundraising goal mapped out/
Can I count on your support?