Thursday, July 07, 2011

12 in 12 in 12

What?

I figured I needed to put it out there...into cyberspace...to make it real for me, although I think I have already bought it into it, both literally and mentally.

Next year's running goal is defined:

12 marathons in 12 months in 2012.

The selected race list is as follows:

*  January - Marrakesh, Morocco
*  February - Seville, Spain
*  March - Rome, Italy
*  April  - London or Vienna,Austria
*  May - Prague, Czech Republic
*  June - Midnight Sun Marathon, Tromso, Norway
*  July - Koenig's Marathon, Fussen, Germany
*  August - Reykjavik, Iceland
*  September - Berlin, Germany
*  October - Amsterdam, NL or Dublin, Ireland
*  November - Athens, Greece (home of the original marathon) or French Riviera Marathon (Nice to Cannes)
*  December - Lisbon, Portugal

I know, I know, I know.  Already heard it. 

Reason:  (1) because they're there, (2)  I'm a fan of destination running and (3) have a huge charity fundraising goal mapped out/

Can I count on your support?

No comments: