Friday, July 15, 2005

Diadeloso - Part 2

OK, I finally obtained pictures of the Baylor Diadeloso event (in case you are wondering what I am referring to, scroll down to the links section at the very bottom of the right hand side of the blog page, look for the “Passport Archives” section, clink on the link entitled “May 2005”, and find the May 31st posting entitled “Diadeloso”.

I always have my camera with me…it is what I do, who I am. So, why did I not have a photo of the BU alums? Well, my camera was sitting over on the picnic table when we took this (and other) photos. Don’t ask me why. When we were finally all lined for the photo, I simply thought that the one photo would be taken and did want to trouble the photographer with a personal request of a shot with my camera . I was sure wrong; instead, the photographer had 10+ cameras which to snap photos. Every one and their dog wanted a photo but it was now too late for me to run and add my camera to the group. So, I have patiently been waiting for Baylor to post the group shots….they finally arrived.

It was a sunny and hot day, but the weather did not dampen the spirits of the group giving the sign of the bear claw….

Germany Diadeloso 0505 #5

P.S. Buddy and I are on the back row.

No comments: