Sunday, February 05, 2006

Scrubs

Paris Marathon Training: Week 9 of 18
Today’s target run: 3 hours, 7 minutes
Today’s completed run: 3 hours, 7 minutes

I realize I am coming to the party late…after a very long run (in the snow, mind you), I spent most of the day “horizontal on the couch” scanning satellite and intermittently, snoozing, eating, and watching TV. That’s what running for 3 hours will do to you. During one of the “awake times”, I was finally able to watch a couple of episodes of Scrubs. I don’t have all the characters clear yet in my mind, but I can tell this is just the kind of quirky show I can go for.

2 comments:

Missy said...

YAY!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! And I have more respect for the quirky type of folk that also enjoy the show. Are you watching the current season or moving back to the first one? This season has been pretty poor so far compared to the others.
oh, and this is one of several shows that you can download on itunes. another is Lost. so you can stay current!

Hachie Gal said...

I can't tell what season I am watching but after seeing a few more episodes last night, I can tell they are not running in order. I will just enjoy them as they come along....