Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Belgium Trip

Yes, the 4-day Belgium trip is over. Much to share from that trip, but I can heartily recommend a trip to Brugge, Ghent, and the Flanders Field area. Posts forthcoming with lots of photos... but let me leave you with one thought for now, as shared by a work colleague in Belgium.

We have a famous commercial on Belgian chocolates. In the commercial, the cook says : "Belgium! We have the best chocolates in the world, but…we are really sorry about the weather".

So true! With the exception of the actual Holy Blood Procession in Brugge, it rained, rained, rained.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well - I guess I can't agree to the chocolate remark but that will simply be the patriot in me shining though... everyone knows the the Swiss are produce the best chocolate - Toblerone anyone?

Hachie Gal said...

and a Kraft product to boot!