Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dancing on Ice

OK, I am hooked. I admit it. Heck, I don't even know the British B-list celebrities that are on this show, but it is still grand fun. Up to now, I have resisted American Idol, Surviver, Dancing with the Stars, Big Brother, etc. Who even remembers the big reality hit of 2003, The Bachelor?

Same concept as Dancing with the Stars, except it pairs a professional iceskater with some Brit journalist, soap star, rugby or football muscle-man, etc. And yes, they are actually ice dancing.

As if that is not enough, Torville and Dean (flash-back to '84 Olympics, please) are the guest coaches and commentators.

I can see now that my Saturday nights have been commandered for the next couple of months. Just wait, you guys in the US will eventually get it, too.

No comments: