Tuesday, January 11, 2011

14th time is a charm

Yes, I have officially decided to do this marathon thing again; destination - Edinburgh, date - May 2011.
For the 14th time, I will have the pleasure of training for another marathon....

Trying to be a little less spontaneous with life and not always so goal oriented, those who know me well will notice that I refrain from posting a projected time goal.  Don't think I have gone totally cold turkey and do not have one.  Let's just say that I will see how the personal and professional work committments align this year before I throw down the marathon finish time gauntlet. There is a vague time noodling around in the back of my brain though.

Come next week, the 19 weeks of training commence...kinda like starting a new semester of school. 
I am energized.

No comments: