Let's just say...cozy...in a word.
To answer your questions:
(1) No, the furniture will not fit. We will be selling off Chinese antiques.
(2) Yes, the furniture fits in the rooms, if you could get it up the stairs...both flights. Ugh!
(3) Yes, we have run out of storage space which means...we have been purging things right and left. I suppose there is freedom in ridding oneself of material possessions, but I did feel a bit like the pioneer woman, in the covered wagon headed westward that had to pitch Granny's piano over the side of the wagon right about Pike's Peak.
(4) Landlord chose not to paint the house before we moved in. That was actually done relatively painlessly, I might add.
(5) And for the creme de la creme...we have the surliest next door neighbors to one side. Cussing children, out of control kids screaming at night (we hear them through the walls), and fighting pit bulls. Ah, I know you are all jealous. My personal favorite is the shopping cart sitting in the front garden full of trash. Yard art, I suppose...NOT!
"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"