Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Celebrity sightings

Well, I can now say I have had my first official celebrity sighting in London. Actually, I had one a few months ago but in my opinion, CNN joursnalists do not really count unless it is a big anme. So, sorry...Todd Benjamin does not count.

While shopping on Sunday, I saw John Hannah getting cash out of an ATM machine. "Who is is John Hannah?" you ask? Think Four Weddings and a Funeral or The Mummy and you have seen him. If not, google him and check out his photo.

He was just a regular guy, doing regular stuff, and nobody was bugging him for an autograph. He lives in the Richmond area of London so maybe everybody just gives him his space.

Now, supposedly Colin Firth lives in my neighborhood of Chiswick. I am still waiting to catch a glimpse.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I was wondering if you would see anyone. I read that John Cusack is in London right now working-now that would be very cool if you saw him! Hope the driving is working out also! Tammy

Hachie Gal said...

will be on the lookout - a personal fav of mine.

Missy said...

COLIN FIRTH!!!???? In the words of all my students ... O.M.G.

Please tell him I love him if you see him.

Hachie Gal said...

so I have been told. His wife owns a store on the Chiswick high road so I keep casting my eye when I walk but thinking I might see him...no such luck!