In this season of Thanksgiving I am reminded of simple blessings, taking time to give thanks:
* my husband, partner, and best friend
* family that loves and cares for me
* my faith
* friends around the world that support me, accept me "warts and all", laugh and cry with me
* a life filled with new experiences every day
* my health...that enables me to do pretty much anything I want!
* a sense of humor and the ability not to take myself too seriously
* material blessings that enrich my life and others
Being with family in the US this Thanksgiving for the first time since 2001 reminds me of the things we take for granted.
Thanksgiving is that day to remember and to remind ourselves to celebrate Thanksgiving in our hearts every day of the year.