Sunday, March 12, 2006

Friends have arrived

Paris Marathon Training: Week 14 of 18
Today’s target run: 3 hours 45 minutes

Today’s completed run: 3 hours 45 minutes

Friends from the Hachie have arrived. Well, one set anyway. Ken and Dietra, you are missed, and we hope that your dad is doing better each day. We'll get you to Deutscheland one day for a visit.

No, Joe and JoBeth have arrived in one peace, and uneventfully, I might add. Which is just the way you like an overseas plane journey to be. More to come and pictures to follow from our day in Cologne yesterday. Till then, one word: SNOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly!
I don't know your email address or I would've told you this over that...I have a message fo ryou to give to JoBeth for me. She asked me before they left if there was anything they could look for, for Austin and I. I don't know about Austin, but if they could look for a cool German Deviled Egg Platter- that would be awesome. Thanks for being the messenger! Kim Grubbs

Hachie Gal said...

Kimberly - I am so glad that you signed on to the blog, but sadly I did not pick up your message until after our trip ended. So, not egg platter message was forwarded on...still, you may have some goodies coming your way :).