Friday, December 23, 2005

Office Christmas Party

Paris Marathon Training: Week 3 of 18
Today’s target run: 33 minutes
Today’s completed run: 33 minutes

The Christmas holidays have definitively arrived…email traffic has slowed to a trickle, conference calls have all but diminished to a few persistent and hardy souls, and the out of office greetings of my colleagues from around the globe pepper my inbox.

Still, I am here through Friday night…when the Christmas break officially commences for me.

No company Christmas party or departmental lunch as occurred for me yet…and won’t unless I take matters into my own hands (one of the downsides of working remotely from your apartment).

So this morning, my two office mates and myself had a little Christmas gathering at the home office…consisted of some recently acquired Christmas cake and hot chocolate for me, and cat kibble and water for the office mates. Of course, the other team members do have a tough time focusing on their work and even getting too excited about the office Christmas party. They much prefer to sleep or look out the windows.

Computer Kitty 1

Basket Kitty 007

Ginger Korea 8

Gracie 0502 1

The employees of the Düsseldorf home office wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet a lot of people would love to have cats as office mates instead of people! :o) Pictures are too cute! Merry Christmas and Happy 2006! th

Hachie Gal said...

they are good company :)

Anonymous said...

does insurance cover furballs?

my

Hachie Gal said...

No, but the office mates have dependent coverage.