Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sometimes you gotta celebrate the small successes

Paris Marathon Training: Week 1 of 18
Today’s run: rest day (YEA!)

I ordered pizza tonight...for myself...by myself...in German...or at least my version of German. It was not pretty but I received a pizza about 30 minutes later, so I guess we can call it a success.

Thank goodness for the German "cheat" words in the back of Fodor's Germany travel book. It is at times like this that I really do need to learn to speak a little more German.

And yes, the pizza was good.

4 comments:

Missy said...

I love that marathon training week one was accompanied by the first german pizza order. That's how i like to train for my marathons too!!

Hachie Gal said...

Yes...it had been a long day, and I needed some comfort food.

Hachie Gal said...

and thank you for pointing out the obvious :)

Missy said...

there is no judgement here ... only camaraderie.