Saturday, December 10, 2005

This L&O junkie needs a little assistance

A very thoughtful and accommodating relative (thanks, Peggy) routinely tapes the current shows in the Law & Order Franchise and sends them to me in Germany. These include Law & Order, L&O SVU, and L&O Criminal Intent. Having watched these shows now for easily over a decade, I am familiar with the format. Cops, DAs, and prosecutors come and go, keeping the show fresh. I like that….

However, my last set of L&O Criminal Intent tapes now contain Detectives Logan (Chris Noth) and Barek (Annabella Sciorra) rather than Detectives Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) and Eames (Kathryn Erbe). Again, not a problem at all with this, but just looking to connect the dots. What gives?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read about that in the TV guide that Vincent was suffering from exhaustion and they have decided to alternate shows with Chris Noth (hottie Mr. Big) and Vincent. Or something similar to that. Don't know if the exhaustion thing has to do with work or what?! I am a TV guide addict so if you have anymore questions I will be more than happy to help! Heeheehee! TH

Hachie Gal said...

TH - thanks for that. Not that I am complaining. Next to Jerry Orbach, Noth is my fav.