Saturday, December 17, 2005

What in the heck is Sudoku?

Paris Marathon Training: Week 2 of 18
Today’s target run: 1 hour, 17 minutes
Today’s completed run: 1 hour, 17 minutes

I always thought that I was an “early adopter” (marketing lingo for the phase in which a person adopts a new concept, idea, product, etc. – I apparently do remember something from Baylor Marketing 101).

Still, I was not aware of what Sudoku was, let alone it even existed. I was totally clueless. More to the point, should I care? Should you care? If you are puzzle-working aficionado…oh yea, you care.

Thanks to the “Confused Swiss” (his nickname, not mine), I’ve been turned on to the latest puzzle craze in Europe. Check it out some sample puzzles of Suduko on the web if you are so inclined.

Warning: the Surgeon General has determined that Suduko puzzles can be hazardous to your health; they are addictive.

No comments: